- Media Type
- Item Type
- Second Avenue looking North from Chisholm Street. Drug store building at right is still there as a retail store, but the interior looks much the same as it did in the early 1900s. The Second Avenue Bridge appears in the far center.
- Front: 6. Second Avenue, Alpena, Michigan.
- Date of Original
- c 1914
- Haltiner Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
North Second Avenue:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0624378211173 Longitude: -83.4330611362457
- North Second Avenue:
- Robert E. Haltiner
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Haltiner Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707