J.A. Widner Lumber Account Book
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Account books
- J.A. Widner with Henry K. Gustin account book providing expenses in timber business.
- John Augustus Widner (1842-1918) was called a pioneer "cedar man" of Northeast Michigan. He lived in Alpena for 36 years before moving to Detroit. He was in business with Henry K. Gustin at various times.
- Date of Original
- Personal Name(s)
- Widner, J. A.
- Broad Family Collection [Henry K. Gustin Business Papers]
- Language of Item
- Barrette Broad & Family
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Broad Family Collection [Henry K. Gustin Business Papers], Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707