Site of Alpena General Hospital
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Chisholm Street looking across the Thunder Bay River. House in center background was called the "Pest House" or "Raven's Craig." People with contagious diseases were quarantined there.
- "Site of Alpena General Hospital, 1923"
- Date of Original
Width: 5869 px
Height: 4213 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5869px
Image Height: 4213px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Looking North. Pre-George Washington Bridge:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0742282235321 Longitude: -83.4475987091064
- Looking North. Pre-George Washington Bridge:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707