West of the Ninth Street Dam along the Thunder Bay River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The piles of wood at the center belong to the Sulfite Paper Pulp Factory.
- "West Ninth Street Dam, April 1923"
- Date of Original
Width: 5694 px
Height: 4387 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5694px
Image Height: 4387px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Ninth Street Dam:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0718036607606 Longitude: -83.4384148254395
- Ninth Street Dam:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707