- Media Type
- Item Type
- Masonic Block is on the left. Second Avenue Bridge is far center. The boy by the power pole on the right is said to be Fred Trelfa, Alpena historian and photographer (1886-1979).
- "Second Street, North from Washington, 1897"
- Date of Original
Width: 5677 px
Height: 4395 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5677px
Image Height: 4395px
- Personal Name(s)
- Trelfa, Fred
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Taken from about this location:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.061740626059 Longitude: -83.4343164100647
- Taken from about this location:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707