- Media Type
- Item Type
- Kline Foundry is in foreground. The three story building on the corner is now Cabin Creek Coffee. Jacob Levyn, cigar maker, is across the street.
- "East from No. 1 Engine House, 1894"
- Date of Original
Width: 5745 px
Height: 4378 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5745px
Image Height: 4378px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Taken from approximate location looking SE:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.063756405916 Longitude: -83.4343593254089
- Taken from approximate location looking SE:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707