East from No.1 Engine House, 1894
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Kline Foundry/ Alpena Industrial Works is in the foreground. The three-story building on the corner is now Cabin Creek Coffee, then called Spens Pharmacy. Jacob Levyn, cigar maker, is across the street.
- "East from No. 1 Engine House, 1894"
- Date of Original
Width: 5745 px
Height: 4378 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5745px
Image Height: 4378px
- Corporate Name(s)
- Alpena Industrial Works ; Maltz Opera House
- Local identifier
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Taken from approximate location looking SE:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.063756405916 Longitude: -83.4343593254089
- Taken from approximate location looking SE:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707