Alpena Gas Company
- Media Type
- Item Type
- According to the 1887 City Directory, the Alpena Gas Company had a capital of $60,000. The president was W. L. Churchill with James Field as vice-president. Peter DeMill Jr. was manager. The Gas Company was located on the bay on State Street between Crapo and Baldwin Streets.
- "Alpena Gas Works, Sep. 1, 1885"
- Date of Original
Width: 5652 px
Height: 3892 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5652px
Image Height: 3892px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Approximate location of Alpena Gas Company:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0522215475158 Longitude: -83.4411184921265
- Approximate location of Alpena Gas Company:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707