Comstock Lumber Mill Log Bank on Thunder Bay River and Schooner SEA BIRD
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Scene of the Thunder Bay River below Ninth Street Bridge showing the extensive lumber industry along the river. The scow-schooner SEA BIRD was built in Trenton, Michigan in 1881.
- "Comstock Logs on Banking Grounds & Railway Bridge, Dam and Footbridge, June 13, 1888"
- Date of Original
Width: 5734 px
Height: 4221 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5734px
Image Height: 4221px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Below Ninth Street Bridge:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0704094905902 Longitude: -83.4378998413086
- Below Ninth Street Bridge:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707