Comstock Lumber Mill Log Bank on Thunder Bay River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Scene of the Thunder Bay River below Ninth Street Bridge showing the extensive lumber industry along the river.
- "Comstock Logs below 9th Street, 1888"
- Date of Original
Width: 5725 px
Height: 4117 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5725px
Image Height: 4117px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Below Ninth Street Bridge:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0702276397998 Longitude: -83.4377281799316
- Below Ninth Street Bridge:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707