Washington Avenue in City of Alpena
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Visible in the images are the Centennial Building, Trinity Episcopal Church, Globe Hotel, Union Hotel, and First Congregational Church. Bottom right of the images is the yard of Beck Brewery.
- Image 1: "West from Churchill House, May 25, 1887"
Image 2: "Lower Washington Ave., at First, May 25, 1887"
Image 3: "Washington Ave., First to Second, May 25, 1887"
Image 4: "East from North First, May 25, 1887"
- Date of Original
Width: 5669 px
Height: 3977 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5669px
Image Height: 3977px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
From Churchill House looking West up Washington:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0619149256207 Longitude: -83.4307544364929
- From Churchill House looking West up Washington:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to United States law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707