Thunder Bay River and Downtown Alpena
- Media Type
- Item Type
- View of lumbering operations along Thunder Bay River and looking across downtown Alpena out into Thunder Bay.
- "Comstock Shingle Mill, Center, 1888"
"Mason Mill from North, 1888"
- Date of Original
Width: 5717 px
Height: 4413 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5717px
Image Height: 4413px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Thunder Bay River just above 2nd Ave Bridge:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.064044368665 Longitude: -83.4312908782959
- Thunder Bay River just above 2nd Ave Bridge:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707