Downtown Alpena in Winter
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A snow entrenched Chisholm Street from Second Avenue. The Methodist Episcopal Church is on the left with the St. Bernard's Church steeple in view further down the street.
- "West Chisholm at Second. Winter, Jan. 1, 1893"
- Date of Original
Width: 5728 px
Height: 4216 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5728px
Image Height: 4216px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Looking up Chisholm St at 2nd Avenue:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0623468831136 Longitude: -83.4334366455078
- Looking up Chisholm St at 2nd Avenue:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707