Fletcher, Johnson, and William Homes on First Avenue, Alpena, Michigan
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Residential area of First Avenue looking north from Hitchcock towards Chisholm Street.
- Fletcher Home, 3rd north of Hitchcock; Johnson Home, 4th north of Hitchcock; Comstock Home, 5th north of Hitchcock.
- "Homes of Frank W. Fletcher, William H. Johnson and William B. Comstock, First Street, 1886"
- Date of Original
Width: 5194 px
Height: 4007 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5194px
Image Height: 4007px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
1st Avenue, North of Hitchcock:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0599218163225 Longitude: -83.4346382751465
- 1st Avenue, North of Hitchcock:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707