Hanover Harness Shop
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The D.D. Hanover Harness Shop was located on Chisholm Street in the back portion of the building that fronted with the original Owl Cafe (corner of Second and Chisholm Street). The brick building to the left is the Culligan Block.
- "Waiting for Election Returns, Chisholm Street, April 17, 1887"
- Date of Original
Width: 5621 px
Height: 4610 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5621px
Image Height: 4610px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
At Chisholm St and 2nd Avenue:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0624226647934 Longitude: -83.4336297645569
- At Chisholm St and 2nd Avenue:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707