Stern Lines Plan for MATAAFA (1899)
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Drawings, Naval architecture
- Technical drawings
- Stern line of the steamship MATAAFA built by the Cleveland Shipbuilding Company in 1899. Unknown source.
- - lines on mylar sheet with on how copied
- Date of Publication
Width: 10 in
Height: 12 in
- Corporate Name(s)
- Cleveland Shipbuilding Company
- Local identifier
- OS 11-22a
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- C. Patrick Labadie Collection, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary. Alpena, MI
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707