132 Catholic Central High School
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Catholic Central High School. Alpena, Michigan. Inaugurated in 1950. Provides excellent educational opportunities for the youth of the three catholic parishes of Alpena and vicinity. This beautiful functional building overlooking historic Thunder Bay River occupies an ample site of twenty-two acres, donated by Jesse Besser, prominent local industrialist. Staffed by sisters from the Felican community of Livonia. And the Dominican communities of Grand Rapids and Adrian this modern institution of secondary education is rapidly taking a position of leadership in the eyes of educational authorities.
- Postmarked April 4, 1953 or 1958
- To: Miss Millie Jacobson, [?] Iowa, Box 281
My dear: This is where I spend my time – like it very much. How are you – Love Mary L
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Jacobson, Millie
- Local identifier
- 3 Binders
- Norman Gapske Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Gapske, Norman
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Special Collections, ACL
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707