136 St. Paul’s Lutheran Church
- Media Type
- Item Type
- St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, Alpena, Mich.
- postmarked February 25, 1947, Saint Ignace, MI
- To: L.C. Batson, 8404 8th Ave. North, Birmingham 6, Alabama
#5 …said the next case like that he was going to send the patient of Ann Arbor. He told me that I would have had to pay at least $25 for a similar extraction at Ann Arbor or in Detroit . For the two teeth he charged me seven dollars which is reasonable enough considering the work the man went through to get them out. He filled the holes with both penicillin and sulfar[?] and said no bacteria could…
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Batson, L.L.
- Local identifier
- 3 Binders
- Norman Gapske Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Gapske, Norman
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Special Collections, ACL
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707