234 Ojibway Indian Burial Ground
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Ojibway Indian Burial Ground, Stambaugh, Michigan (Iron County, Upper Peninsula)
- Postmarked July 7, 1941, Stambaugh, Mich.
- To: Mrs M. Meinzinger, 1125 Wheelock Ave., Detroit, Mich.
We really rough it up here. Deer right outside our door & also whip-er-wills. The Indians had a pow-wow here & fixed up there graves. Everyone is so friendly. Had a real Finnish bath. I’ve even learned how to play poker. I know you would love this scenry. I don’t care much if I see anything else after this. Love Marion Conley
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Meinzinger, Minnie ; Conley, Marion
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707