308 Ice Tree
- Weinke, Arthur D., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Alpena – Michigan’s famous Ice Tree. A yearly event for the last three years. Located on U.S. 23 in Alpena, directly across the street from State Street Lube. The Tree is illuminated with colored lights at night.
- Photo taken March 1989
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Arthur D. Weinke
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- Spruce, MI
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707