328 Alpena County Court House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Alpena County Court House, Alpena, Mich.
- Postmarked January 6, 1908, Cheboygan & Bay City R.P.O.; postmarked January 7, 1908, Marshall, Mich.
- To: Ester B. Bills, Marshall, Mich.
Dear Ettie and Helen – Teddy and I came to Alpena Tuesday. Are boarding at a private house. Do not know yet how I would like it here or how long we shall stay. I think the baby is a little home-sick. I want to thank you for the Christmas presents. The cushion especially. It is so very pretty. I think our folks enjoyed their visit with you all. Frank is away every day so I scarcely know how to put in the time. With love Edith
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Bills, Ester B.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707