340 U.S. Post Office (Federal Building)
- Media Type
- Item Type
- U.S. Post Office (Federal Building), Alpena, Mich.
- Postmarked October 31, 1919, Alpena, Mich.
- To: Mrs C.W. Spalding, Harrisville, Mich. R.#1
Dear Mother :- If Don comes down Sat might Helen will come down with him to start packing. If he doesn’t come she will be down Mon. morning to Har - If I don’t […?...] work I will be down with her. In haste, Leslie
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Spalding, C.W.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707