365 Road to the Ridge, Grand Lake
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Road to the Ridge, Grand Lake, Presque Isle, Mich.
- Postmarked June 18, 1928, Bay City, Mich.
- To: Mr J.R. Small, 255 So. Second, Alpena, Mich.
Dear Bob – I let a check for you to deposit on my dresser and my enveloped for church. An writing this on train – we are not at H’ville – I don’t know why we are waiting here so long just outside of town. Hastily, Retta – here we are now at [?]. Later. Had to wait an hour and a half at H (Harrisville) – a wreck on a freight car. So we missed our train at Bay C (City). Ans -Had lunch and a sleep. We are having as bad luck as Ella. Miss Moss to tell you we are all happy.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Small, J. Robert
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707