367 Harbor View Hotel
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Harbor View Hotel is of the highest type resort hotel. It is 21 miles north of Alpena via good gravel scenic road. F.W. Piepkorn, Owner – Presque Isle, Michigan
Harbor View Hotel, with completely furnished cottages, is situated on beautiful Presque Isle Harbour, which is without a doubt one of the most beautiful harbours of Lake Huron. It has an ideal sand bathing beach and from its shores extend some of Michigan’s beautiful forests. – 3 miles to Grand Lake, 2 miles to Lake Esau.
- Postmarked August 18, 1930, Alpena, Mich.
- To: Miss Wilhelmina Benjamin, 717 Kellogg St, Grand Rapids, Mich.
This card seems to look like an advertisement, but I actually had to pay for it. By looking out of the window in front of me, we can see the Bay. We walked over yesterday but the beach up here is not fit for bathing. Cornelius’ card shows the beach where we hope to go in if it warms up a little. Jane
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Piepkorn, F.W. ; Benjamin, Wilhelmina
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707