571 Thunder Bay River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Harbor (Thunder Bay River), Alpena, Mich.
- (b) Postmarked September 21, 1908, Alpena, Mich.
(c) Postmarked May 8, 1916, Alpena, Mich.
- (b)TO: Mrs John Mussel, Leer, R.F.D. No.1, Michigan.
Dear Aunt Tildy, Our butter is just done and mamma wants to know if you could spare us a little more. Hoping that you are well. Your loving niece Grace Barber.
(c) To: Mr J.E. Smith, 40 Mile Point Station, Rogers (City), Mich.
Middle Island Lt (lighthouse)
Hello! Mr Smith. How are you of late. I am well – hope you are the same. You see I am a little nearer than I was any how. Like it fine. Nice place here. With best regards Your friend Clarence
- Adam's Book Store
- Place of Publication
- Alpena, MI
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Mussel, John ; Mussel, Tildy ; Barber, Grace ; Smith, J.E.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707