659 R.M.S. ANTONIA
- Media Type
- Item Type
- R.M.S. ANTONIA – Cunard Line.
- Postmarked July 30, 1954, Southampton Paquebot (meaning Liner)
- TO: Miss Effie Brown, c/o Dustan, 8343 DeSoto, Detroit 38, Michigan, U.S.A.
Hi Effie, enjoying the trip – had a few rough days but Mrs Duthrie & I havn’t missed a meal at the dining room. Saw a lot of ice bergs, look like castles, I like them far away. Big pleasant crowd, had a swell concert, plenty talent on board, lots of fun & activities. Expect to land at Southhampton on Friday. Hope you are keeping fir. Regards Bella Dustan
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Brown, Effie ; Dustan, Bella
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707