Lower Sorting Gap, Thunder Bay River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The sorting gap was where logs were sorted according to owner by reading the mark on the end of each log.
- "Lower Sorting Gap, 1894"
- Date of Original
Width: 5742 px
Height: 4470 px
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5742px
Image Height: 4470px
- Fred Trelfa Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Thunder Bay River looking toward Thunder Bay:
Michigan, United States
Latitude: 45.0659236688767 Longitude: -83.4338657989502
- Thunder Bay River looking toward Thunder Bay:
- Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Trelfa Collection, Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
- Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:211 N. First Ave.
Alpena, Michigan 49707