Results

We found
140
matching items
Geographic Location
Alpena
  
Decade
1910-1919
  
  • Mud Hen
        "Mud Hen gets mad, June 1917"
      "Mud Hen gets mad, June 1917"
  • Thunder Bay River Bank Below Ninth Street Bridge
        "Below 9th Street Bridge, 1912"
      "Below 9th Street Bridge, 1912"
  • Michigan Bell Telephone Company in Alpena, Michigan
        "Nellie Grant and Friend at M.B. [Michigan Bell] Telephone Long Distance Switchboard, Johnson Block, 1910"
      "Nellie Grant and Friend at M.B. [Michigan Bell] Telephone Long Distance Switchboard, ...
  • Logs for Churchill Mill
        "Logs for Churchill Mill, 1910"
      "Logs for Churchill Mill, 1910"
  • Island Mill, Thunder Bay River
        "Island Mill, 1910"
      "Island Mill, 1910"
  • City of Alpena, Aerial View
        "North-west from Weather Bureau Tower, 1918"
      "North-west from Weather Bureau Tower, 1918"
  • Tugs on Thunder Bay River
        "River Tugs, 1915. Returning Boomstick to Sorting Gap"
      "River Tugs, 1915. Returning Boomstick to Sorting Gap"
  • Log Marks
        Log mark or marks for James H. Wiseman in Alpena, Michigan.
      Log mark or marks for James H. Wiseman in Alpena, Michigan.
  • Alpena Business College
        The Alpena Business College, at the corner of First Avenue and River Street, operated from about 1899 to 1920. Mrs. Mary Veenfliet was the proprietor.
      The Alpena Business College, at the corner of First Avenue and River ...
  • Beck's Grand Hotel on Long Lake, Alpena.
        Beck's Grand Hotel, Long Lake, near Alpena, Mich.
      Beck's Grand Hotel, Long Lake, near Alpena, Mich.
  • Alpha Phi Fraternity Brothers in Model T
        Alpena High School Alpha Phi Fraternity Brothers in Model T on side street next to the Henry Home (State Avenue) Carl Henry (with glasses) is standing in the back row, third from the right.
      Alpena High School Alpha Phi Fraternity Brothers in Model T on side ...
  • Cass School Students
        Elementary students as Cass School. The Cass School was located on Sable Street, between Fifth and Sixth Streets. It is currently a private residence.
      Elementary students as Cass School. The Cass School was located on Sable ...
  • Federal Building Work Crew
        The construction crew of the U.S. Federal Building, along the Thunder Bay River in Alpena, Michigan. Picture taken about mid-1912.
      The construction crew of the U.S. Federal Building, along the Thunder Bay ...
  • Ed Kositchek and Son
        Edward Kositchek and Sons were dealers in buggies, wagons, robes, blankets, and oliver plows in the early 1900s. They were also manufacturers of harnesses, guns, ammunition, and sporting goods. Their store was located at 119 South Second Avenue.
      Edward Kositchek and Sons were dealers in buggies, wagons, robes, blankets, and ...
  • Woodman Degree Team at Globe Hotel
        Woodmen of the World Drill & Degree Team (Huron Shores Woodmen) posing outside the Globe Hotel on Washington Avenue in Alpena, Michigan, c1910.
      Woodmen of the World Drill & Degree Team (Huron Shores Woodmen) posing ...
  • Alfred and Arthur Linke at Victoria Park
        Father and Son, Alfred and Arthur Linke, on the Courthouse grounds known as Victoria Square, c 1915-20.
      Father and Son, Alfred and Arthur Linke, on the Courthouse grounds known ...
  • Linke's Greenhouse
        Rheinhold Behnke and Albert Reienstein were employees in Linke's greenhouses. Albert died on October 17, 1919 at the age of 55, so this picture is believed to have been taken sometime during the year of his death.
      Rheinhold Behnke and Albert Reienstein were employees in Linke's greenhouses. Albert died ...
  • Alpena Hardware Store
        The Alpena Hardware Store opened in 1907 with Charles E. Moore (Saginaw) as president, Robert Lough (Alpena) as Vice-President, James B. Forman as Treasurer and Manager, and Frank Bloom as head clerk. The store was located at 349 North Second Avenue where the parking lot of the Alpena Furniture Store ...
      The Alpena Hardware Store opened in 1907 with Charles E. Moore (Saginaw) ...
  • Minstrels at Royal Theatre
        Minstrels at the Royal Theatre in 1914. The theatre was located at 119 West Chisholm Street and was managed at that time by Joseph A. Ayotte.
      Minstrels at the Royal Theatre in 1914. The theatre was located at ...
  • Huron Portland Cement Company
        The Huron Portland Cement Company began production in 1908. Now known as the Lafarge Corporation, it is known as the world's largest cement plant.
      The Huron Portland Cement Company began production in 1908. Now known as ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit