Results

We found
140
matching items
Geographic Location
Alpena
  
Decade
1910-1919
  
  • Alfred and Arthur Linke at Victoria Park
        Father and Son, Alfred and Arthur Linke, on the Courthouse grounds known as Victoria Square, c 1915-20.
      Father and Son, Alfred and Arthur Linke, on the Courthouse grounds known ...
  • Alpena Business College
        The Alpena Business College, at the corner of First Avenue and River Street, operated from about 1899 to 1920. Mrs. Mary Veenfliet was the proprietor.
      The Alpena Business College, at the corner of First Avenue and River ...
  • Alpena Cedar Company Office
        "Malcolm McPhee and Bookkeeper, Alec C. Green, in Cedar Company Office, Myers Block, 1911"
      "Malcolm McPhee and Bookkeeper, Alec C. Green, in Cedar Company Office, Myers ...
  • Alpena Fire Department's Hose House No. 3
        Hose House No. 3 was located on South Ninth Avenue between Fair and McKinley Streets. In 1916, the Captain was Adelore Delisle. The firemen were William T. Ferguson and William Goodrich.
      Hose House No. 3 was located on South Ninth Avenue between Fair ...
  • Alpena Fire Department's Hose House No. 3
        Hose House No. 3 was located on South Ninth Avenue between Fair and McKinley Streets. In 1916, the Captain was Adelore Delisle. The firemen were William T. Ferguson and William Goodrich.
      Hose House No. 3 was located on South Ninth Avenue between Fair ...
  • Alpena Flyer
        The Alpena Motor Car Company was incorporated in June of 1910 with Daniel Hanover as president. It is interesting to note that prior to this, Hanover had a store, which sold carriages and harnesses. The manufacture of the Alpena Flyer began in October 1910. Capacity was 2,500 automobiles, but only ...
      The Alpena Motor Car Company was incorporated in June of 1910 with ...
  • Alpena Hardware Store
        The Alpena Hardware Store opened in 1907 with Charles E. Moore (Saginaw) as president, Robert Lough (Alpena) as Vice-President, James B. Forman as Treasurer and Manager, and Frank Bloom as head clerk. The store was located at 349 North Second Avenue where the parking lot of the Alpena Furniture Store ...
      The Alpena Hardware Store opened in 1907 with Charles E. Moore (Saginaw) ...
  • Alpena High School
        Front: Alpena High School
      Front: Alpena High School
  • Alpha Phi Fraternity Brothers in Model T
        Alpena High School Alpha Phi Fraternity Brothers in Model T on side street next to the Henry Home (State Avenue) Carl Henry (with glasses) is standing in the back row, third from the right.
      Alpena High School Alpha Phi Fraternity Brothers in Model T on side ...
  • Armory Ruins After 1919 Fire
        The original Armory was located on the north side of Chisholm Street near the center of the block between Second and Third Avenues. This is the aftermath of the fire that destroyed the Armory on December 17, 1919.
      The original Armory was located on the north side of Chisholm Street ...
  • Armory Ruins After 1919 Fire
        The original Armory was located on the north side of Chisholm Street near the center of the block between Second and Third Avenues. This is the aftermath of the fire that destroyed the Armory on December 17, 1919.
      The original Armory was located on the north side of Chisholm Street ...
  • Automobile on Water Street
        Automobile on Water Street with the Standard Oil Company office in the background.
      Automobile on Water Street with the Standard Oil Company office in the ...
  • Banquet at Armory
        Men's banquet possibly at the Chisholm Street Armory prior to its burning.
      Men's banquet possibly at the Chisholm Street Armory prior to its burning.
  • Beck's Grand Hotel on Long Lake, Alpena.
        Beck's Grand Hotel, Long Lake, near Alpena, Mich.
      Beck's Grand Hotel, Long Lake, near Alpena, Mich.
  • Beebe Block
        Beebe Block, Globe Hotel and Trinity Church, East Washington Avenue, Alpena, Michigan.
      Beebe Block, Globe Hotel and Trinity Church, East Washington Avenue, Alpena, Michigan.
  • Below Four Mile Dam
        Below the Four Mile Dam on the Thunder Bay River, Alpena County, Michigan, 1912.
      Below the Four Mile Dam on the Thunder Bay River, Alpena County, ...
  • Below Ninth Street Bridge
        Below Ninth Street Bridge, Thunder Bay River, Alpena, Michigan, 1912. Log piles on banks; sorting gaps on river. Lumber mill in background.
      Below Ninth Street Bridge, Thunder Bay River, Alpena, Michigan, 1912. Log piles ...
  • B.F. Leavitt during the Salvage of the PEWABIC
        "In May, 1917 the B.F. Leavitt Diving Armor Company located the wreck [PEWABIC]. Mr. Leavitt was the inventor of Leavitt's Armored Diving Suit. This suit performed fairly well for a while...and the expedition was by far the most successful salvage attempt. But by August, Leavitt was short of cash and ...
      "In May, 1917 the B.F. Leavitt Diving Armor Company located the wreck ...
  • Bridge on Four Mile Dam Cinder Path, Thunder Bay River
        Rustic foot bridge on cinder path at Four Mile Dam, Alpena County, Michigan. Taken April 10, 1910.
      Rustic foot bridge on cinder path at Four Mile Dam, Alpena County, ...
  • Cass School Students
        Elementary students as Cass School. The Cass School was located on Sable Street, between Fifth and Sixth Streets. It is currently a private residence.
      Elementary students as Cass School. The Cass School was located on Sable ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit